CLEANING YOUR QUILT
Machine or Hand Wash Using the Following Instructions
[Following these instructions will clean and set your quilt's color.]
- Fill large washer with COLD water.
- Add white vinegar to water.
[Throws & twins add 6 cups | Queens & Kings add 8 cups]
- To ensure it is fully dissolved, let vinegar and water solution sit for 15 minutes.
- Place quilt in washer and let sit for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash on delicate cycle using a mild liquid detergent.
- Remove quilt immediately after cycle is complete.
WARNING: Stitches can pop under the heavy weight. Lift carefully from washer or tub.
- Line dry or lie flat. Never use the dryer.
Please note: With a predominantly red quilt, it is recommended you add extra white vinegar to your cycle and repeat instructions with every wash.
NOTE: These are our recommended cleaning instructions. Please still refer to the cleaning tag on product.